Kanara Entrepreneurs opens doors to virtual members
Established in 2004, Kanara Entrepreneurs (KE) – the renowned global organization that has brought global business leaders, entrepreneurs and startups from the Kanara region under one umbrella, has now gone one step ahead by opening out avenues for virtual memberships.
KE was limited to Dubai and Bengaluru only. Now, with the virtual memberships being open, it will benefit all those entrepreneurs and business people from all over the world, outside Dubai and Bengaluru, who wanted to become KE members.
KE conducted several webinars during the lockdown period which was open to all programmes, which covered many varieties of topics on business, economics etc. Also, other online sessions were conducted, connected to the present global situation. These webinars will soon be restricted only for members. Hence virtual members can benefit from these various online programmes, going forward.
The following are some details of the Virtual Membership at KE, and how one could avail it.
To enable business networking and collaboration among entrepreneurs, executives and professionals from the Kanara region, spread across the globe
Who can join?
All entrepreneurs, executives and professionals from Kanara region who are currently residents in a location where there are NO LOCAL KE chapters.
What are the benefits?
As a member of KE Virtual Chapter, one gets:
- Networking opportunity with 360+ KE members (presently) across the globe
- Access to KE App (Android and iPhone) and member database; ability to search by business category and promote their businesses to and through other members
- To collaborate with other members of KE by joining different vertical-specific online groups (either on Whatsapp or on telegram) sharing their experiences, constructive thoughts and ideas that will help the member network
- To attend KE webinars and online sessions or watch recordings of the same
- To attend local chapter (currently Dubai and Bengaluru) member meets and events when in town by paying only 50% of the guest fee
- An opportunity to get mentored by lead members and business experts from KE
How can one become a virtual member?
Interested persons need to fill an online joining form which will be reviewed by KE Global Board. On approval from the board and on payment of the annual subscription, he/she becomes a member of KE Virtual Chapter.
What is the annual subscription?
Members of KE Virtual Chapter need to pay an annual subscription of USD 70 (Non-Resident Indians) or Rs 5,900, inclusive of 18% GST (Indian residents).
Any early bird offers?
The annual subscription of USD 50 (Non-Resident Indians) or Rs 4,130, inclusive of 18% GST (Indian residents). The offer is valid until September 30.