CRITERIA FOR VIRTUAL MEMBERS
- Virtual Membership is open for any potential Entrepreneur, Corporate Executive or Professional with links to the Kanara Region and with a reputable background who is not resident in a location where there is a physical chapter.
- Candidate who has the willingness to learn and derive benefits from this organization, is eligible to be a Member.
- Member is approved as per the norms and selection process set by the Board, from time to time. The Board of Directors shall have absolute discretion to decide, as to who shall be admitted as Member of the Association.
- A Potential candidate for Member shall apply online through the KE website by filling in the appropriate membership form and after approval by the Board pay the prescribed Membership Application Fees.
- A Member once confirmed, will be sent a formal invitation to join the organization.
Digital networking with access to all other members, physical networking with members when present in a location of one of the physical chapters.
Online Mentoring access
Online access to Self development programs conducted through webinars
Access to member-only events at subsidized rates
Global view and connectivity through the KE App