Elevate by KE -2023
(Annual Incubation program by KE, a KE Global initiative)
Why is this program? A national level program to support passionate entrepreneurs in
kick-starting their business leveraging the power of KE Network
Who is the beneficiary? Any early stage business looking for seed funding or existing
business looking for growth capital to scale up
What is it? It’s an incubation program, where two early stage businesses would leverage
the collective power of KE in terms of initial funding, guidance and mentoring support.
Each team may avail:
- Funding support of upto Rs 50L either through Equity or Debt Capital
- KE Members across the globe can participate, with minimum of Rs 50,000/-
- Two advisors (likely from the same domain) who can guide on strategy and growth
- Review and collect feedback from Incubation committee (IC) once a month
- Minimum 2 founders; maximum 4; at least one full time christian founder
- Founding team MUST have more than 90% of company ownership
- A registered entity, either an LLP or a PVT Ltd
What do Entrepreneurs get ?
At an early stage of any business the founders require support in terms of business
connections, referrals, strategy and decision making.
Below are the areas where founders could benefit from:
- Funding: Upto Rs 50L of Equity or Debt capital
- Advisors: Access to two advisors from KE Network, who can be approached
almost on a daily basis
- Business Services: Many KE members provide services that are essentials
for early stage businesses including but not limited to Talent Acquisition, HR,
Accounts, MIS, Digital Marketing and Fund raise
- Mentoring Sessions: to founders, including Automatic registration to KE’s
Business Accelerator Program
- Relevant Connections & referrals from KE Members
What is the process?:
- Application: Teams to submit a detail pitch deck and a financial plan for 2 years, by
- Incubation Committee (IC) to shortlist 4 teams by 6-Nov, for pitch session in Nov
Lead Members meet.
- IC to select the 2 teams by 30-Nov, announcing the investment amount and the
- Members interested in investing may approach IC Team. IC team to finalise
Investment amount and the list of investors
- Program would be for 10 months 1-Dec to 30-Sep.
- Every month IC to review the progress and give feedback to teams
- Both teams to give progress update / demos to Investors and LMs in Jan, Mar, May,
July and Sep LM meeting,
- Both teams to give a 5 mins presentation in October Members meeting, listing the
progress made during 10 months and the benefits they got from the program.